China Exploratory Shopping Tours
LOOKING TO IMPORT HIGH QUALITY, LOWEST-COST CHINA PRODUCTS – BUT NOT SURE HOW AND WHO TO TRUST?
We will show business owners the most profitable way to buy and import popular product(s) in Less-Container-Load (LCL) or Full-Container-Load (FCL) bulk quantities directly from the most reliable China wholesale markets or factories at the lowest negotiated prices. This will save you up to 80% (and sometimes more) compared to your domestic wholesaler suppliers.
RUKUTAI’s affordable Exploratory Business Shopping Tours will take you to GUANGZHOU and YIWU – two of China’s most important wholesale market and factory sourcing cities.
Our 7-day guided business sourcing group tours include 4-STAR hotel accommodations; ground transportation; private car & driver; English language translator/price negotiator; escorted visits to the best factory wholesale markets for your relevant product categories; souvenir shopping; and much more.
The key to ensuring that your RUKUTAI Exploratory Business Shopping Tour is successful is to understand that you may go there with one idea and discover more opportunities – and come away with new ideas on what you can do to build and grow your business.
You do NOT have to spend thousands of dollars on consultants or China import experts before you travel to China. Simply register for our exclusive RUKUTAI China business group tour and evaluate what type of business or high-quality, low-cost product(s) will help you become most successful. Being there and experiencing it for yourself is the only way you can touch, breathe and taste China’s unique business culture and diversity.
China is widely acknowledged as the “Factory to the World”. An Exploratory Shopping Tour with RUKUTAI will help you quickly discover and decide what it is you want to do – if you haven’t already. You only need to choose the right product(s) to help you become a successful, self-reliant business.
You’ll also have the unique and unprecedented opportunity to network and establish long-term dynamic business relationships with fellow group tour members and suppliers that will elevate and develop your business so much quicker.
Guangzhou, with a rich and long history spanning more than 2,000 years, is China’s southern gateway and the third most-populous city on the Chinese mainland. This international economic hub is also one of China’s five National Central Cities and three comprehensive gateways.
Often referred to as the “Millennium Trade Capital”, Guangzhou was the first port opened to foreign trade in China. It also is the starting point of the Maritime Silk Road and this trade gateway is also dubbed the “Capital of the Third World”. It has also earned the classification as a “National Famous Historical and Cultural City”.
RUKUTAI’s China business group tours include YIWU, where the world’s largest wholesale consumer goods markets are located for items that are inexpensive like giftware and non-technical goods with mass-market appeal.
Yiwu International Trade City is the primary wholesale market complex in Zhejiang Province. There are a number of other large wholesale markets in Yiwu for clothing, furniture and others. Yiwu was founded as Wushang County in 222 BC, during the Qin Dynasty. It was renamed Yiwu County in 624 AD. Trade has been historically important in Yiwu since the surrounding area has little arable soil.
Key Points to Consider
- Remember to focus on quality, not just price.
- There’s a lot more to importing from China than just the price. Finding a capable, honest supplier you can trust to produce and ship quality products is critical to your success.
- If your orders meet Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ), RUKUTAI’S China Sourcing Partner will inspect all shipments before they leave China and provide you with inspection results and pictures.
- The biggest advantage of using RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner is you will have experienced Chinese professionals handling price negotiations for you. This is much more effective – and far less expensive in the long run – than a foreigner trying to do it themselves.
- RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner will also coordinate shipping your product(s) to your nearest Customs port; negotiate best prices with shipping companies; and provide one-stop sourcing solutions for you.
- It is important to meet the people you will be working with before you place an order. Good relationships (or Guanxi in Chinese) play a critical role in business in China.
- If you have products customized exclusively for you, make sure ALL details are clearly outlined in a contract – written in Chinese and English – and include all illustrations/drawings and all specifications.
- The key to your business success is choosing the correct factory wholesale supplier. if you do not feel the company is 100% professional or reliable, do NOT proceed.
Rukutai & China Sourcing Partner Process
- 1) Interest generated by RUKUTAI web site, word-of-mouth & sales and marketing initiatives
- 2) Complete RUKUTAI ONLINE REGISTRATION form to confirm interest
- 3) Submit RUKUTAI Product Sourcing Request with product(s) your product specifications or requirements
- 4) Make Full Payment to confirm China tour placement
- 5) Payment activates mandatory China Business Visa Invitation Letter from China
- 6) Payment initiates advance China Product Sourcing search by RUKUTAI’s China Sourcing Partner
- 7) Client applies for China Business Visa
- 8) Client buys airline ticket to arrive/depart Guangzhou on start/end of tour dates
- 9) RUKUTAI distributes final China tour itinerary to clients
- 10) 4-STAR Guangzhou Hotel check-in on tour start dates
- 11) Product Sourcing with private Car/Driver & Business translator/Negotiator
- 12) Translator/Guide prepares product photos, descriptions and pricing for client
- 13) Each Translator/Guide prepares Price Quotation Sheet for client approval
- 14) Client payment by TT, Western Union, L/C, OA to China Sourcing Partner
- 15) Production and Quality Inspection process begins
- 16) Purchased goods delivered to China Sourcing Partner warehouse
- 17) Final inspection, consolidation & packing by China Sourcing Partner
- 18) Full or Mixed Containers loaded by China Sourcing Partner
- 19) Customs Declarations prepared by China Sourcing Partner
- 20) Shipping Logistics at Departure & Destination Ports finalised
- 21) Client Documents: B/L., C/O, Invoice & Packing List sent
- 22) Final shipment delivered to client warehouse/office location
- 23) RUKUTAI copied on all communications to ensure expedited efficiency
Rukutai Product Sourcing Request
RUKUTAI’S exclusive China sourcing partner has negotiated client contracts with over 50,000 China wholesalers and factories – and ships more than 10,000 containers of products every year to international clients. With more than 500 English-speaking staff, its biggest clients include Amazon, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, Costco, Target, Budweiser, Heineken, Bank of America, Overstock.com and Carrefour.
In an EXCLUSIVE new service offering, RUKUTAI’s China sourcing partner now DROP SHIPS – Source, Purchase, Warehouse, Pick, Pack & Send – your China-made products to all your customers worldwide from their warehouse in China. This could SAVE YOU TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS in import shipping costs, monthly warehouse rent and employee expenses. We do it all for you. ONE STOP. FULL STOP.
LET’S GET STARTED. Fill out this RUKUTAI Product Request Form, confirm your service fee payment and we’ll do the rest. The more specific information you provide, the better. We will respond to your request within 1-2 days.
*SERIOUS ENQUIRIES ONLY: Because of the time, manpower, research and China resources involved in sourcing, researching and pricing your product(s) from dozens of reputable potential suppliers, RUKUTAI charges a one-time, USD$500 service fee that is 100% credited in full to your first paid order of USD$10,000 or more for product(s) only – excluding related logistics expenses. RUKUTAI’s China business group tour participants do NOT have to pay the product sourcing service fee.
Please complete the following information. * Denotes mandatory fields to complete.